Yoga is a health and wellness practice that serves as transformative tool for life. Integrating a regular Yoga practice into your routine aids in building strength in the body while creating awareness in the mind. As Yogis, when we reach a harmonious alignment of the body, mind and spirit, it creates the space for self-acceptance, new perspectives, and self-healing.
Yoga’s physical benefits include increased flexibility, strength-building, and boosting of the immune system. Beyond the physical, a fundamental benefit of Yoga is to support individuals with stress and anxiety, and without the proper coping skills to slow down such mental loops, it can have harmful effects on the body and mind.
LIFE ENRICHMENT YOGA POLICIES
- New student only – One free class per person
- Online reservations made for classes will count against pass if you are absent and fail to cancel on time.
- All cancellations must be made 24hrs prior to start of class time
- All passes activate on first date of purchase
- 5 class pass expires 2 months from first date of use
- 10 class pass expires 90 days from first date of use
- Passes & workshops are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-extendable.
- 3, 6 and 12 month memberships are non-refundable, non-extendable and non-transferable
- No refunds on missed series class
LIFE ENRICHMENT YOGA GUIDELINES
- Arrive 15 min prior to class starting
- Refrain from eating at least one hour prior to class
- Come hydrated
- Register in advance online to guarantee a spot
- If you have not registered in advance, we cannot guarantee a spot for you in class
- Mats, blankets, bolsters and blocks are included
- Please turn off all cell phones
- Be present, relax & ENJOY your experience