Go Confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you’ve imagined. – Thoreau
We can help you “dis the dysfunction™”!!!
As a personal growth and relationship development center, Life Enrichment Resources, PLLC (LER), partners with you to honor your journey from self-discovery to enrichment in life and love.
Our non-judgmental approach offers a safe environment for singles, couples, and their loved ones who lead a high-stress and demanding life, including executives, lawyers, doctors, professionals, athletes, and military to develop and integrate skills and tools to transition from “surviving to thriving.”
Our coaches and licensed therapist are experts in helping you and your loved ones to overcome unhealthy relationship patterns –often times manifested from maladaptive coping strategies developed earlier in life from addiction, trauma, mental health, grief/loss, life transitions, money issues–to co-create thriving, meaningful, fulfilling, intimate, connected, healthy relationships.
WE HELP THOSE WHO:
- Need relief from a painful disorganized life.
- Want to gain techniques for better communicating with their loved ones.
- Function moderately well (socially and occupationally), and still experience moderate depression and/or anxiety.
- Desire to heal from interpersonal relationships.
- Want to learn better coping styles for improving your life.
- Want to develop and deepen skills for managing the myriad of challenges/opportunities relationships entail.
- Are generally satisfied with family, friends, and work, are skillful interpersonally, and want to strengthen relationships.
HOW THIS WILL BENEFIT YOU:
By committing to and participating in your personal growth and development you can expect to;
- Gain insight into the road blocks and barriers that are keeping you from living your best life.
- Improve and develop new skills for relating that will enhance your life.
- Find greater emotional fulfillment.
- Develop a plan for moving beyond your current reality.
- Dream, Learn, Grow, Live, Laugh, Love.
- Physical Wellness
- Relationship Wellness
- Mental/Emotional Wellness
- Spiritual Wellness
- Education / Personal Growth and Development